• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Take it from me. Rich people are smarter than we (are) and know what's best for us. (to all you concrete thinkers, this should be in purple).

If sarcasm is in purple it's no longer sarcasm.

Sarcasm is anger buried in wit.

I need an intervention here!

There are two kinds of sarcastic people: the ones who do it to be funny, or the ones that do it because they are in a bad mood or irritated. Stay away from the irritated ones.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Wednesday that he "thinks it's what the public wants the mayor to do."

WTF? Cheif executive of one of the largest cities in the whole friggin world and this is what he thinks his job entails??? What a Dingleberry!

In other news; Bloomberg will announce in a press conference Friday that he has formed another Mayors' Coalition council, MAIBG (Mayors Against Illegal Big Gulps). He has been lauded for his efforts by the likes of John Kerry, John McCain, Dick Lugar, Michelle Obama, and Rosie O'Donnell, who will join him on the podium for this announcement. :rolleyes:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Public health care means public policy on all things regarding health.

Be careful what you wish for... I told people this was coming.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    The calorie count is about the same, yet beer is exempt. This sounds like a conspiracy from the NY beer barons.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    New York is a microcosm of what happens when liberals exert complete control. Did you read the comments? Metro-sexual (read emasculated) men love this idea! So hard to control a large drink while you're getting your mani-pedi!

I wonder if there's enough common sense left in New York to oust this moron in the next election?

Liberalism is a disease. There is no known cure and results in the wasting away of freedom and eventual death of the Republic.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I was laughing at what one resident said. "...I don't see any reason why you need to drink 20 ounces of soda."

And? Why is 20 ounces bad but not 19 or 18 ounces?

Here's a novel idea let others decide for themselves what they want to do. I mean there is a word called refills. Right now I could buy a drink at McDonalds for $1 and get refills, so if I can only get a 20 ounce soda and I get 3 refills what are you going to do next put a refill officer in every restaurant in NYC...oops I better not give any new ideas.

Last week I decided I have had enough of Coke Zero, I usually drink about 6 -20 ounce bottles a day. I haven't been feeling to good recently so I just decided to stop drinking it. Then I decided to stop drinking any other type of caffeinated and colored sodas, then I decided to stop drinking any type of caffeinated drinks.

I still drink clear sodas like Ginger-ale (I have had 3 -20 ounce bottles in the last week). I have drastically increased my water consumption.

This is not a religious decision (I am not a mormon) it is a physical one. I made it based upon RECOMMENDATIONS from my Doctor. It is my decision made for me by me, pertaining solely to me. I have not told my son he can not have any coke nor have I told my wife not to buy any when she goes grocery shopping. (she will not anyways, she thinks it's a waste of money).

I have not told my daughter to stop making coffee in the house or to stop drinking it. She is almost 21 she can decide that for herself.

My point is that if the family is the first and most important form of government (which I believe it is) and I am not legislating these types of things in my home then Big Brother needs to stop sticking it's foot into my doorway. (or refrigerator in this case)

There are far too many dictators in our lives these days and they need to be voted out of office.

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Oh, thank god, rational people here... I first read about this on a weight loss sight. They, of course, were all for it.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Dammit, been trying for days, STILL can't rep you.

He's got too much anyway. He's just hording it. If only there were a governing body that could take what he just isn't using and give it to someone who really needs rep, because they just don't have enough.

Top Bottom