• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    Hey I just bought a new XD 45 sub compact The guy at the place I bought it from told me that Springfield did have a promotion that if you purchased a new XD they would send you 2 free mags Has anyone heard of this? and if so is it still going on ? thanks in advance for any info. :)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Hey I just bought a new XD 45 sub compact The guy at the place I bought it from told me that Springfield did have a promotion that if you purchased a new XD they would send you 2 free mags Has anyone heard of this? and if so is it still going on ? thanks in advance for any info. :)

you planning on having a "problem"????:laugh:

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Yep I think it was a previous deal, but you never know you still could get lucky.

Back when I was looking at XD45Cs and couldn't find any, I got a different gun. Now 21st Century Firearms has one and I bought a Kimber instead. What color did you get?

TangoSierra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009

The Springfield Gear Up promotion was for purchases made between October 15, 2008 and January 15, 2009. Prior to purchasing my XDm 9mm earlier this month, I wrote Springfield on the off chance that they would tell me of any similar promotions waiting in the wings. The reply was that the sales department was not aware of any upcoming promotions.

Here is the link to the old promotion / redemption form:

Springfield Armory Gear Up Promo Site

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My buddy just bought a XD45 compact a couple of weeks ago. We went out shooting it right after he bought it, really like how it shot. Looks to me to be a great carry/home defense gun. Nice purchase.

mistergreentree

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I've had my XD 45 since the release and have had zero problems with it...I got the service model and love it. Enjoy your new purchase...it's a great gun.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Thanks for all of the info. The one I got was Dark Earth! & No I hope like hell I do not have any problems!!!!

Lol that figures! I was looking for a Dark Earth too! :D I think they look the best.

Anywho, congrats on the purchase, and post some pictures if you get a chance to!

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    I will get some pics up soon This is the first one Ive seen in the Dark Earth. Had to have it lol it was to wet out today to shoot hopefully tomarrow I will put a few threw it! I am not sure when they started putting out the sub. They also had a service model there in black for the same price It took me awhile to decide on the sub. Not a whole lot of diferance once you put in the ext. mag as far as the the feel Glad I went with the color !

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Thought you were going to shoot mine 1st :ar15:lol ! You made a great choice. Have to let me try the sub. out maybe that the next firearm Ill just have to have :D

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I will get some pics up soon This is the first one Ive seen in the Dark Earth. Had to have it lol it was to wet out today to shoot hopefully tomarrow I will put a few threw it! I am not sure when they started putting out the sub. They also had a service model there in black for the same price It took me awhile to decide on the sub. Not a whole lot of diferance once you put in the ext. mag as far as the the feel Glad I went with the color !

Hooray for another Dark Earth Owner!
    2.jpg

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/29113-my_new_xd40_tactical.html

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    Yea that looks like mines twin! Yea I know Kdub but I could not resist But we will get together and shoot each others to compare them! went to Sprinfields web site to check on x tra mags ect. Just more money to spend on toys! lol

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Welcome to the club. Great firearm. I have the service in all black. I was lucky enough to get in on the promotion. It took awhile, but they sent 2 mags and a mag holster in a little hard case. Pretty sweet. Oh well, you will love it.

Top Bottom