• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm kinda bored. Here's my question:
    When you buy underwear, do you wear them out of the package, or wash them first?

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Oh, I opened this just going off of your title not the body. I always washed my new underwear as a kid because I was never sure if my older brother did before handing them down. Now that I'm all grown up and live separately I don't worry about it as much. After all, surely he wouldn't send it in the mail dirty, right?

Uuummm was that supposed to be purple? you decide.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I never wash new underwear, if you get into an accident and people see that you are wearing new underwear...they will think that you are indeed someone special..you may even get some free cubes of ice to suck on while you wait three hours for the doctor to tell you you're OK.

No, do not wash before wearing, unless of course they are Goodwill purchases, that's a whole 'nother topic

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Oh, I opened this just going off of your title not the body. I always washed my new underwear as a kid because I was never sure if my older brother did before handing them down. Now that I'm all grown up and live separately I don't worry about it as much. After all, surely he wouldn't send it in the mail dirty, right?
    :rofl:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    You should always wash all clothing before wearing it. This stuff comes from China, Taiwan, etc. Who knows what it may have been laying on/in/around.
    Didn't you guys see the episode of House?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I always wash under shirts before I wear them, because they smell funny and they itch.

Underwear are different...Boxers like Tommy Hilfiger or Joe Boxer(which make up the majority of my underwear) don't need to be washed first, but most others do.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    it depends on how close I am to out of clean underwear... if I have a couple days' worth, I'll prolly open and wear, but if I have a couple weeks' worth, I'll prolly wash and wear.

Top Bottom