• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RH822-A

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Pleasant Lake, Steuben County
    A couple of weekends ago my wife and I were out killing time, we stopped by several guns shops to do some sight seeing and found this at the LGS in Churubusco.

GP100.jpg

SS Ruger GP-100 .357mag. w/hard case and all original paperwork.
    $410 out the door? Yeah, it came home with me.

Crossfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've got a distant brother to your's picked it up last summer love shooting it and everyone comments on the wood inserts, its a fun gun to shoot and I seem to be really accurate with it. Then I bought the big brother the super redhawk in 454 casull talk about something that goes bang when you pull the trigger

UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I have the GP100 with the Hogue grip and 3" barrel which makes it carry-friendly. It is my favorite revolver. Shoots like a dream.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    3 inch SP101 here that is my favorite carry with Pachmyer grips. My S&W's had nicer triggers out of the box but with a little work, my SP101 had damn near as good now.

Unit308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I own an older GP .357 with a 4 inch barrel. Had it Magna-Ported many years ago. Nice piece.

Back then I paid $247.00 for it. Sent it off to be ported...and paid $65.00 for that.

Try doing that these days!

RH822-A

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Pleasant Lake, Steuben County
    This one is actually my third GP-100, the first was a SS 6" I bought in the late eighties. I traded it for a SS 4" about 2 years ago. I traded that 4" for a ahh.. uuuh... yeah I can't remember. But anyway, I missed it almost as soon as I traded it, so when I seen the price on this one, I snatched it up.

INDY45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    Henryville, Indiana
    Great gun got mine back in the early 90's,Did pick up a sp last year in 357 and thats a great carry gun.Just picked up a nice Super Redhawk ALASKAN in 44 mag. last month from a great forum member Squirrelhntr now that things a monster:D.

Top Bottom