• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Hello, all you firearm fans, as said in this title, I am new to this site, and as such, I will do the obligatory list of my purchases, if I may.

Relatively new to the shooting sports, I entered late in life, at 51 years of age, I decided to get a carry permit, and a pistol.

I studied some sites, and with much thought about reliability, handling, field stripping ease, ease of operation, and low maintenance , I chose a Glock-19 as my very first EVER pistol purchase. Glad I did. Great gun, and now, some 4 years later, I have put nearly 20,000 rounds through her, she never fails, and she will eat all, and spit all.

Shortly after my initial buy, I figured on doing a league type of shooting, with some nice folks from my area, friendly competition, but at the same time not wishing to embarrass myself, either, I purchased an XD .45 ACP, Tactical pistol.

Next, I thought a .22lr would be the bomb, and....SURPRISE ! ! , It is the bomb, I love shooting my Mark III Ruger , fluted long barrel....it's a blast.

Also I acquired a Browning Buckmark .22lr....nice shooter.

I love them all, THEN....I bought the essence of all shooting....

STI International .45 ACP Tac Target-Master.....oi, I am in love again. A tack-driver, shoots better than I will ever be able to live up to.

Thanks for listening, I am sooo out, I'm in....;)

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Welcome to the Site from down in Greenwood.

Not only have you found a great group of people,

You have most certainly developed a great taste in handguns. Good combination.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Thanks folks, my collection is pretty "skeletal" compared to some I've seen....but will grow if I live long enough....I still want, no, NEED a revolver, someday, haven't decided which one yet, but I am partial to big-bore stuff, they are just fun to shoot.

Ammo is now the thing that needs to loosen up, and perhaps get a little cheaper, not holding my breath on that, though.

( BTW, my moniker comes from the gaming I do, years ago I liked the name The Pope, I still think it's funny to shoot other players, and get their reaction to being done in, by The Pope....lol...)

I will post pics when possible, can't yet, not until I get 50 QUALITY posts....it'll happen.

Peace, brothers, and good night for tonight....

I'll be Bach....;)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I will post pics when possible, can't yet, not until I get 50 QUALITY posts....it'll happen.

FYI, you don't need 50 posts to be able to post photographs!

If you utilize an online hosting site, like PhotoBucket, all you do is copy the photo's link and paste that into your post here.

Viola!

Photos in your post!

-J-

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    FYI, you don't need 50 posts to be able to post photographs!

If you utilize an online hosting site, like PhotoBucket, all you do is copy the photo's link and paste that into your post here.

Viola!

Photos in your post!

-J-
    Yeah what he said, ^
    Another site that I like is tinypic.com
    Sounds like a nice group ya got, Were waiting :popcorn::postpics:

Top Bottom