• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    my brother and I went to a new gun shop here in Anderson yesterday. 9 guns is the name of it. its a small shop for now but its really nice been a long time sense I had been to a shop were you can pick up and look at any gun in the shop with out having to wait for some one to help you. you can look at any gun in there other then hand guns. he has a nice bunch of guns with some really good prices. I got my first glock from him yesterday. he was a fun and easy guy to deal with. and I look foreword to dealing with him again.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I was back in Anderson yesterday and saw the shop. I had to stop by just to see. Very nice guy behind the counter, and the prices seemed right on target with the current going prices. Wish they were there when I lived there. So I bought some pistol primers just to show some support, even though I didn't really need them. Figured you could never have too many primers.

I've been to Gunslinger 2 or 3 times whenever I'm in the area and have some extra time. I like that place too. Very friendly.

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Went in 9 guns today with my cousin and Wes and the other guy at the counter were very friendly. Bought a couple of Pmags from him at 12.99 a piece. Can't beat that price even online. I will be back in there soon. Also I went to Gunslingers, their handgun selection has doubled probably since a few weeks ago. Nice to see them get more inventory and lower the prices. +1 to both shops.

Top Bottom