• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

Well what do you all think of this new duty holster?

I love what I've seen about it. For some reason they don't make it for a G-17. That seems silly to me, I thought the G-17 was a pretty popular duty gun.

If they made one for the 17 with light, I'd have hands on experience to share

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I love what I've seen about it. For some reason they don't make it for a G-17. That seems silly to me, I thought the G-17 was a pretty popular duty gun.

Might give them some feedback on it.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

Glock is pushing the G45 really hard for duty use. We are actually going from the 17 to the 45 as soon as Glock can fill the order (we ordered them direct milled for the Acro, so it will probably take some time).

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Id been looking at options for a month, and my old holster snapped in 1/2 getting hung up jumping off a tractor. I took that as a sign, and ordered the slim. Im not happy about having to switch back to my TRL7 for a light, but its probably not as big a deal in real life as it is in my mind.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I rarely hear anything good about Alien Gear holsters and am not ready to jump ship on Safariland (I have a ton of Safariland holsters), but that does look interesting.
    The lack of real reviews from those who use it for duty will dampen many people's interest.

One the word gets out and if it's GTG then you'll see them take off.

Top Bottom