• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Plus there is a rebate of $75 and or two extra mags and two boxes of ammo. It's insane.

I saw MrGunsNGear posted it earlier and he was saying that if you bought the gift cards he was posting you were getting it for $246. By the time you take the $75 off that it's like you are stealing it almost!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Read the fine print on the rebate. It only applies to certain states and Indiana is not one of them unfortunately

Wasn't going to buy one so I didn't look, but thanks for reading before I spread the word to someone who may have been interested!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Wow, I don't need a full size 9mm pistol, but feel compelled to buy one anyway at that price. Is that wrong?

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Read the fine print on the rebate. It only applies to certain states and Indiana is not one of them unfortunately

It looks to me that there are 2 rebate options: One where you choose to between $75 and an ammo/magazines/mag charger combination. This one is available in Indiana and other state w/o ammo/magazine capacity restrictions.
    Second one is only a $75 rebate and doesn't have the option of the rebate with ammo or high capacity mags. This one is NOT available in Indiana, but is slated to less free states such as Illinois.

I've already got 2 M&Ps... but man this is a good deal!

--Rick

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    It looks to me that there are 2 rebate options: One where you choose to between $75 and an ammo/magazines/mag charger combination. This one is available in Indiana and other state w/o ammo/magazine capacity restrictions.
    Second one is only a $75 rebate and doesn't have the option of the rebate with ammo or high capacity mags. This one is NOT available in Indiana, but is slated to less free states such as Illinois.

I've already got 2 M&Ps... but man this is a good deal!

--Rick

That is incorrect.

Please reference this site. You will see that it makes you enter your state to receive the correct rebate and corresponding forms.

Perfect Summer Hideaway rebate | Smith & Wesson

Here is a copy of the rebate form for Indiana.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/sites/default/files/SW_SummerRebate_Coupon_NONCompliant.pdf

The $75 cash is only offered to those states that cannot receive high capacity magazines.

Top Bottom