• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You expect what now when the coppers dress like they are ready to invade Poland?:laugh:

It's New Jersey. Given what has been transpiring there the past five decades what do you expect???:dunno:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Was the audience clapping in support of the ejected or in support of the gendarme for doing the ejecting? Hard to tell and in that area it could go both ways I suppose.

armedhoosier451

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greensburg
    I would say they were clapping in support of the ejected if you look the lady behind him was shaking her head agreeing with what he was saying and she was clapping as well..

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    TAZE HIM TAZE HIM!!!!

You see, if you aren't polite to the ruling class, you don't deserve a 1st amendment right - or anything else.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    You are not allowed to go against politicians , gun control means not stopping criminals but it means to disarm the public to protect themselves , but the president has full auto weapons to secure his family .

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I know. :laugh: My first stubborn contrarian thought was "Hollerin'? HOLLERIN'? You think that's hollerin'? Let me show you hollerin'."

:):

The old dude's all like "You will not holler at us, blah blah blah" and the poor guy's like "Well..yes...yes I will..." in a totally civil tone.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Okay, can we just have South Jersey secede from the rest of the state? The northern part is nothing but New York Lite, hence all the draconian laws and the gestapo coming in and silencing this guy for no reason. Most of the people I've met in the southern part of the state are gun lovers and supporters of the 2nd amendment.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    From the sound of that crowd, they're going to have to remove a lot of people before it's all over. In the end, let's hope it's the corrupt politicians being removed by due process.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    In a less polite nation the audience would have stormed the councilman and broken out the tar and feathers.

The NJ ruling class...

What is sad is if you look at those in the crowd you can see "the greatest generation" :puke: (they are NOT!) and the "children of the greatest generation" there sitting and doing NOTHING.
    :faint:

Top Bottom