• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Is there anywhere to ride 4-wheelers there?

If there aren't any trails, can you at least ride them on the roads in the park?

I'm heading up there later this afternoon for a family reunion. A large portion of the party is going to be staying in the cabins right next to each other, but there will be several others staying in the camp grounds and it would be nice to be able to hop on a 4-wheeler to ride over there instead of walking or driving a car.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Is there anywhere to ride 4-wheelers there?

If there aren't any trails, can you at least ride them on the roads in the park?

I'm heading up there later this afternoon for a family reunion. A large portion of the party is going to be staying in the cabins right next to each other, but there will be several others staying in the camp grounds and it would be nice to be able to hop on a 4-wheeler to ride over there instead of walking or driving a car.

Thanks.

I camp there all the time and see golf carts and scooters there frequently. I've never seen 4-wheelers, though. The trails themselves are off limits to motorized vehicles, but there are tons of roads in the park. If you observed the speed limits, I bet it would be okay.

The cabins are in a loop off the campground, BTW.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Here are the rules.

Looks like you'll need something smaller than 100cc???

http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/files/harmonie_electric.pdf

Ah, that really sucks...My 4-wheeler sure as heck isn't under 100cc.:)

My flash player isn't working, so I couldn't look at that pdf, but I'll take your word for it.

Dang, that is really disappointing...I don't even care they don't have trails, but I'd just like to be able to ride it around when I get bored.:noway:

Top Bottom