• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well given the market right now, it is slim. But as of right now we have a Para single stack Black ops, Remington R1 Tactical, Kimber Desert Warrior, Colt MK IV commander, 1942 Colt Navy, and Sig 1911-22.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    It will be good if they are able to eventually open weekdays. Not really of much use to the gun market as of now.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It will be good if they are able to eventually open weekdays. Not really of much use to the gun market as of now.

Actually we are there pretty much every evening (after 5) Tuesday through Friday and we turn on the "open sign" so customers can come in and check us out, thats simply what we must do for the time being. We started this with our own capital so we have to keep our day jobs for now, until we determine when the shop can support itself. I hope you can understand this. I don't really see how we are no use to the gun market right now :dunno:. We have helped plenty of people through the week and weekends thus far. We are just trying to build our "American dream" and this is how it must start.

I personally think we are doing pretty good in the helping of the "gun market" because we have had all of the wanted calibers of ammo every Saturday for official opening (from .22, 9mm, and 5.56 and so on) for very reasonable pricing (we are not advertisers YET so I can not post pricing). We have also had a lot of the new "hot items" in for firearms, including the Shield, XDs, Keltec KSG, AR-15s, and so on for very reasonable prices.

So maybe we are not fully helping the gun market as of yet, but we sure are trying to get there ;)

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

I disagree, they gotta start somewhere and with nothing readily available limited hrs for a startup make sense. Also starting on their own dime is a major cash flow headache. I for one am glad to see another LGS and will continue to drop by until I can afford to purchase from them again.

Would it be better if no one opened a new store because they couldn't be open all the time to meet everyone's need?

Sorry for the harsh reply but give them some time, let the market and politics get their act together before you start downgrading someone.

From a happy customer/gun buyer. :twocents:

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Do you guys have your manufacturing license (07 FFL)?

May I ask exactly what was your reason to bring this up?? As " Ingo Gun Shop Of The Year' are you trying to intimidate a smaller competitor?? Afraid you might lose some sales?? If you had a genuine concern for them, that they might not know this, you should have PM'ed them instead of posting this in a open forum

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    May I ask exactly what was your reason to bring this up?? As " Ingo Gun Shop Of The Year' are you trying to intimidate a smaller competitor?? Afraid you might lose some sales?? If you had a genuine concern for them, that they might not know this, you should have PM'ed them instead of posting this in a open forum

kinda like you might have PM'd HIM this question instead of insinuating something?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

It is a valid question. I don't see an issue with it being asked.

Did you have an answer or were you just barking at him on someone else's behalf?

Last edited:

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    As with most gun forums on the Net, many of you guys really need to improve your reading comprehension skills. You fly to your keyboards to respond to that which, in many cases, has not been posted. Slow down. Read carefully. Ask someone in your orb who is more gifted than you to help, if needed.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok guys, lets stop getting crapy with eachother. I would have appreciated a PM, but none the less it does not matter. I was going to let the dead dog lay but since it has become a ordeal I can address it. We do not have a manufacturers at this time, and yes we do custom builds. The way in which we do it, is perfectly legal which is what I think Shooter521 was getting at. Shooter521, if you have any further questions please PM me so we do not disrupt things and get others going. Thanks man.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    I just bought a new AR from there on Saturday and had a great experience. The guys were really knowledgeable and offered some options for upgrades that I hadn't thought of. I will definitely be going there again soon. Keep up the great work!

Jgmp123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Hello,

I live on the south side and am looking to purchase an AR lower or a complete AR. I have a budget of about $700-$750 for a complete...is that even going to be possible? If not, I would be looking to purchase a lower and build rest when funds are available.

Hope to hear soon.

Top Bottom