• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldbikelvr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    I have fond memories of the old gun shop in Fortville on Main about a block from the bank back in the seventies. I'm glad to hear a new one is going in. I can't wait to check it out next time I am up, my parents are still up there and dad and I love to check out the gun shops.

M and J Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Fortville, Indiana
    Hi! Thanks for the question. We are indeed opening a gun store on Main street in Fortville. It's called M and J Firearms. The sign just went up today, and we are planing on opening very soon. Please check out our facebook page for more information. Just go to facebook and do a search for M and J Firearms. If you "Like" our page, we will keep you posted on the latest news about our grand opening etc. You can also find the links in my profile.

We are looking forward to making many new friends! Please feel free to email us with any requests or questions you may have at requests@mandjfirearm.com.

Here's a bit from our page:
    M and J Firearms, located in Fortville, Indiana offers a full line of firearms, ammo, accessories and training.

With certified NRA trainers on staff, we offer courses in home gun safety, pistol instructions, and CPR. We also offer a personal safety strategies course called "Refuse to be a victim", where topics presented cover;
    Home Security
    Personal Security
    Automobile Security
    Workplace Security and
    Technological Security.

Thanks for looking!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I just stopped by.....

The M&J Gun Shop is now open. I just got back from there. Martin and Jerry are good people, and are looking foward to a GREAT business in Fortville.

They are just 3 doors North of the RR track, and across from Mozzi's Pizza, on Main Street.

Stop by and check them out....Bill.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    From M & J Firearms
    Announcing our Grand Opening April 14th and 15th!
    Please save the date! Stop by from 11am to 6PM, meet the owners, employees and check out the store!
    We have a great selection of Handguns, Shotguns, Rifles, Ammo and accessories! Advanced Glock Armorers will be on site to service your Glock with OEM parts, night-sights, etc. Have it (or your AR-15) steam/ultrasonic cleaned for $24.99 or $29.99.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I stopped in Saturday for their grand opening and met both Martin and Jerry who are good people. Small shop but nice.Bigger than KS&E without the smoke and these two guys are nothing like Ed and Darrel. Prices were higher than some, lower than others but I think customer service will be outstanding. It's worth checking out.

Top Bottom