P2308090000.jpg

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Thanks to rockydog I now have some new grips on mine. :D
    These are from the OP and look mighty fine on the springer. Pictures aren't as clear as his but, you get the idea.

f0bsw9.jpg

13z5n28.jpg

Thank you again! These are amazing!:rockwoot::ingo::yesway:

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    Great! I was cooking on the grill that day and worked them up while I cooked a tenderlion. They came from the same piece of Cherry but I thought it was interesting how the one had the dark with the light stripe and the other had the light with the dark stripe, Ying and Yang :) I'm glad you got them to fit. If you liked the feel of the Hogues finger grips you can always add the style that go under the wood (I think I got mine at Millers).

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Great! I was cooking on the grill that day and worked them up while I cooked a tenderlion. They came from the same piece of Cherry but I thought it was interesting how the one had the dark with the light stripe and the other had the light with the dark stripe, Ying and Yang :) I'm glad you got them to fit. If you liked the feel of the Hogues finger grips you can always add the style that go under the wood (I think I got mine at Millers).

I do like the grip but, I like the wood grips more.:rockwoot: Thanks again they're grrrrrreat!

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Nice! How did you add the rubber front strap to your grips? Did you just lay the wood grips on top of Hogue's, or replaced the side panels with wood ones, and somehow joined them to the rubber front strap? I like my Hogue rubber especially for the front strap portion. The gun's front part has no serration or checkering or whatsoever. I'd wish Hogue's front strap has no finger grooves, though. I just want a layer of rubber, not the proportioning grooves as my fingers don't conform to their proportions...

Thumbs up :yesway:

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    Nice! How did you add the rubber front strap to your grips? Did you just lay the wood grips on top of Hogue's, or replaced the side panels with wood ones, and somehow joined them to the rubber front strap? I like my Hogue rubber especially for the front strap portion. The gun's front part has no serration or checkering or whatsoever. I'd wish Hogue's front strap has no finger grooves, though. I just want a layer of rubber, not the proportioning grooves as my fingers don't conform to their proportions...

Thumbs up :yesway:

It's an wrap around add on. Cheaper than dirt has them for 7.31 right now. If you don't want the finger groves, I would think you could use some rubber and make your own holes.
    72853.jpg

Top Bottom