• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    This place opened up in October of last year. Just got in there a few weeks ago. Met the wife and her little daughter. Nice folks and they have a wide range of items. They plan on expanding as well. Thought I'd give them a free un solicited plug here on INGO.

Here's their info from the Brown County page

Apache Tactical

Check 'em out.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I talk to them at the 1500, nice guys. Keep trying to get me to visit but Nashhell is out of my way really. Probably need to go there anyway to see if I can talk to John mills for a couple minutes

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Shame on me but still have not been in to the store. Darn near went in today, didn't have that much time on my hands. Maybe this weekend before I head over to Atterbury. Would like to keep my $$ local. Is that what the stickers I see on cars around here are referring to? Buy local guns and ammo? :patriot:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Last edited:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Apache Tactical is a really nice store, I can't speak highly enough about them, great family ran business.

Anyone thats into mushroom hunting should stop and check out their PeckerHead camo, it's from Indiana, and pretty dang cool. :):

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    These guys set up next to us (Busse) at the 1500 all the time. Great bunch of guys. Have bought stuff from them at the show and never been sorry. Highly recommend.

Bob

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Went to Nashville to drop off a gift for a friend today and figured I'd stop by their place.

VERY nice store, Nash-hell has needed a store like this for a long time. was in there for over an hour today just shooting the bull with Joe, said they expanded last week. Nicely laid out and they carry good stuff. Only place I know of that carries Atlas bipods; impulse bought an Accu-Shot Monopod today from him even

I'll have a reason to go to the town more than 3 times a year now

Shop sucks to find though, it's stuck in an alley with a sign that's barely visible from the road, but again, it's a very nice shop

Top Bottom