• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    OMG. Am I the only one that still thinks a truck should be a truck and not some glorified luxury SUV for the soccer moms and weekend warriors? It should be just a truck.

Ramps? Trailer parking assist?

One word: meow.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I like Fords but this is too much. Every manufacturer is trying to make "luxury" vehicles. It makes me enjoy my 1984 S10 where the only factory option put on it was the long bed. Trucks should be simple and powerful. Not $50,000+ luxury cars that just so happen to be lifted a few inches and have a bed.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I'm a ford guy, but I would MUCH rather they spend some time and R&D on bringing back a truly capable off road retro-classic Bronco than this kind of nonsense. Removable doors and top, diesel option, not based on a car frame....

You would have to pay me to drive something like that monstrosity.

danil

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Mishawaka
    I have 180,000 miles on my F-350 with the 7.3-- it's a gem. And if I understand correctly-- this engine was built for Ford by Navistar.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm a ford guy, but I would MUCH rather they spend some time and R&D on bringing back a truly capable off road retro-classic Bronco than this kind of nonsense. Removable doors and top, diesel option, not based on a car frame....

You would have to pay me to drive something like that monstrosity.

Will never happen, you pretty much described the wrangler sans diesel.

Not worth the cost to develpo it, very definition of a niche vehicle. Ford put its money on what pays the bills. Focus, Fusion, and F-150. All three of the 2013 models are as good as you can get in their class.

I went to the show yesterday, it as a good show. Much better than the past several years imo. GMs booth outside of the new vette was the only letdown. The "all new" 2014 silverdo looks like the current one with a nice center console. The guy giving the spiel about it did make a point about mentioning rear defrost and power sliding rear windows. Those have been available on other trucks for some time now. Way to catch up gm lol.

Dodges and Ford booth were awesome. Im a ford guy, but the dodge booth was probably the best.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Being a younger guy I think the ramps are a great idea. Can't tell you how many times I have wanted to load something in a truck but couldn't because I didn't have ramps. Also the tailgate step that lifts up so you can use it to put stuff across the roof is a great idea. I see lots of trucks that have ladder racks on them. The best part about it is that it is a Ford. Only truck I would ever buy.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I like my '01 F250 sd. It works great, tows everything I have tossed at it, hauls everything I have put in it. Has started every time and has 65,000 miles on it. Only thing I wish they would of done was figure a better way for the spark plugs on the 5.4 .

I have my M5 for the luxury sport aspect.

Top Bottom