• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    My Verizon contract is ending and I am switching over to ATT for their no-contract plans. But My phones will not work on their network, so I need some new phones to activate. If I buy new phones from ATT and get stuck in another 2yr contract I'm not really saving that much money, so I have to either buy used or flat out buy a new phone. I am not looking for a really old phone, something maybe 1yr old and in good condition. I'll need to make these phones last a couple years so nothing that is already outdated and I need something that will last so that I can take advantage of any savings I will get from the no-contract plans.

Some phones I'd like would be ..
    HTC ONE V or X
    Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 full size or possibly mini

As for the basic phone, it would be for my father.. He doesn't text, he just makes phone calls so nothing fancy but something solid that's easy to use. He's always had a flip-phone and I don't know how quickly he would adjust to a bar style phone. But if you have a basic phone and think it'd work for me let me know.

Thanks!

agentcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    City with a Heart
    I have a Basic phone. MOTOROLA Z6w. It's a slider phone not a flip phone. Used 9 months before going to a smart phone. You would need a SIMS card from AT&T. Phone charger & manual is yours for shipping $6 Priority Mail..Marc

Top Bottom