• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AK471025

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    For Sale is an AR 15 pistol lower that was built on an anderson lower. This lower was built out using an anderson lower parts kit, strike industries short buffer tube kit and a strike industries anti/rotation castle nut/end plate. I built this lower for a future build that I decided not to go ahead with (never fired anything through it). The short buffer tube used on this lower works perfectly with strike industries pistol brace that you can buy at any of the big gun websites online (ill post a link below). I'm also throwing in an anderson upper parts kit so you can finish off your upper.

Buyer of this lower must be willing to sign a simple bill of sale for both of our personal records stating that you can legally own a firearm in the state of Indiana. Buyer must also show at least an Indiana drivers license, preferably an Indiana carry permit if you have one. Buyer must be willing to meet in Fort Wayne. Asking $140

SOLD

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021316828

Last edited:

Jroe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    For Sale is an AR 15 pistol lower that was built on an anderson lower. This lower was built out using an anderson lower parts kit, strike industries short buffer tube kit and a strike industries anti/rotation castle nut/end plate. I built this lower for a future build that I decided not to go ahead with (never fired anything through it). The short buffer tube used on this lower works perfectly with strike industries pistol brace that you can buy at any of the big gun websites online (ill post a link below). I'm also throwing in an anderson upper parts kit so you can finish off your upper.

Buyer of this lower must be willing to sign a simple bill of sale for both of our personal records stating that you can legally own a firearm in the state of Indiana. Buyer must also show at least an Indiana drivers license, preferably an Indiana carry permit if you have one. Buyer must be willing to meet in Fort Wayne. Asking $140

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021316828

If you haven't already sold this, I'll be happy to take it at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom