• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I subscribe to a police report monitoring service that reads the daily incident reports off of the hamilton county sheriff's website and alerts me when anything happens within a specified range of my house. Over the weekend an arrest on a warrant took place right down the street.

Two questions:
    1: can I get more detail someplace (if so where) on the arrest and/or warrant?
    2: is it any of my business?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The problem is in today's society, everyone wants to know everyone else's business. I think that's because of the ease of getting the information. Unfortunately, if that were in my neighborhood, I'd want to know too but in all honesty, is not our/your business. There are many reasons for an arrest warrant.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I subscribe to a police report monitoring service that reads the daily incident reports off of the hamilton county sheriff's website and alerts me when anything happens within a specified range of my house. Over the weekend an arrest on a warrant took place right down the street.

Two questions:
    1: can I get more detail someplace (if so where) on the arrest and/or warrant?
    2: is it any of my business?

The Police cannot legally tell you but the Court information is Public. There is a web site that for free will give you lots of info. Sorry, I do not use it and do not have the address

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I decided to call the sheriff's office. No more information about the warrant or arrest is available as it is "not public information".

Thanks for the info all. I will track down a name and see if I can find court info on it.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    1. It could be anything from a mundane bench warrant for failure to appear/pay a fine up to an arrest warrant pursuant to an indictment.

2. Not really.

Top Bottom