• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Could anyone please recommend a good lawyer with international/domestic experience in or near the Noblesville area. We discovered my sons wife took off to Egypt to meet up with an Egyptian citizen that she met on the internet and has been planning to get him into the country, get married so he can get citizenship and take the 2 granddaughters to start a new life. We discovered all this from a tip directing us to a Facebook page containing over 26,000 texts, explicit photos and videos since Aug.. She has been secretly sending him all photos of the children as well as the children of people she babysits for and he is already calling them his daughters. She is due to return to the U.S. on Wed. and we fear she may bring him with to the U.S. as a tourist which doesn't require a visa to try something possibly endangering the family, especially the children. We need to find help fast to see what our legal options are for protecting the children should he arrive with her. Sorry, but we are very concerned and desperate and I thought this would be a good place to turn to since I know there are both lawyers and law enforcement here that may direct us asap.

Moderators, if this is not appropriate, please delete.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Well......?......'at blows dude,but........YOU......are powerless ta do ANYthing.......'cept watch it unfold.....:whistle:

Yer boy'll have ta be the do-all an' end-all......an' don' sweat her marry'n the dude......she allREADY married, so......till 'AT's over.....it is whut it is...

good luck......:yesway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Could anyone please recommend a good lawyer with international/domestic experience in or near the Noblesville area. We discovered my sons wife took off to Egypt to meet up with an Egyptian citizen that she met on the internet and has been planning to get him into the country, get married so he can get citizenship and take the 2 granddaughters to start a new life. We discovered all this from a tip directing us to a Facebook page containing over 26,000 texts, explicit photos and videos since Aug.. She has been secretly sending him all photos of the children as well as the children of people she babysits for and he is already calling them his daughters. She is due to return to the U.S. on Wed. and we fear she may bring him with to the U.S. as a tourist which doesn't require a visa to try something possibly endangering the family, especially the children. We need to find help fast to see what our legal options are for protecting the children should he arrive with her. Sorry, but we are very concerned and desperate and I thought this would be a good place to turn to since I know there are both lawyers and law enforcement here that may direct us asap.

Moderators, if this is not appropriate, please delete.

Seriously?? Tell me this is a joke. If not then get a hold of the FBI, secret service and any other law enforcement that will listen. I would not wait for a lawyer. I hope you are kidding. If not, holy :poop:. Best of luck.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously?? Tell me this is a joke. If not then get a hold of the FBI, secret service and any other law enforcement that will listen. I would not wait for a lawyer. I hope you are kidding. If not, holy :poop:. Best of luck.

I'm betting no one will listen. There's no crime here. If the plan was to marry the guy solely so he could have citizenship and then they part ways, yes. But it appears that there's an actual relationship going on. That's no different than many marriages involving people from different nationalities. OP's best bet is to get a family lawyer, IMO, not an international one.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Is it son's "wife" or "ex"-wife?

Wife.

No one saw it coming. Our family and hers, appears she told everyone the same story so that they would help finance the trip. Found out that this is one of 3 she is having video sex with since Aug. Apparently the first two she met on an on-line Yahtzee game site. Didn't know about this 3rd one until we discovered the hidden facebook site. She said she kept him secret in case the initial trip meeting doesn't work out. She is on several meds for anger and post traumatic stress and the guy even asked to bring him meds as well.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Do you know where they are?

W're still in No Indiana but my son says he thinks he knows where she keeps them. It appears other Egyptian men are involved, supposed friends of the orig. man. We uncovered messages where they are warning her about getting involved with this man and how risky international affairs are. He says he is the guys best friend but felt compelled to tell her. We are really afraid that she is not in her right mind at the moment and could show up early and take the girls from school, wherever and disappear now that she knows everyone here knows the truth. This is really getting stranger and scarier by the moment. Being Sunday, we can't seem to get in touch with any lawyers so we don't know who to contact to find out what out legal options are for childrens safety.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    If you feel that the children's safety is concerned, the first thing to do is call the police and file a report. Second thing. Call the school and make sure that she is not allowed to pick up the kids by herself. Let them know that there is a safety issue with her picking them up. If they say that they have to let her pick them up, call the police again and tell them that you have reason to believe she is going to kidnap the kids.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    We have founds hundreds of XXX photos she posted Sunday on a blog she created. Evidently for this man in addition to the ones she shared with the other on-line friends. As hurtful as it is to see, should we save all this info? Would it be legal to do so? Could it be used as evidence? It floors us to think that anyone in their right mind could do this and even be talking marriage with a person she never met and lives half way around the world.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom