• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    from the rib on the back, i'd say european, romanin maybe, but i don't really know that much about ak mags. i'd be interested in a few if the price is right.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    no markings at all. I was guessing romanian but that was just a guess. I am trying to figure out what they are worth. any idea on value?????????

Look closely; sometimes the markings are small and stamped into the spine and can be hard to see. But it really doesn't matter whether they're Romanian, Bulgarian, East German, Hungarian, Polish or Russian - they all work, and they all sell for about the same money (assuming there are no rare/collector pieces in your stash)... say $10-15 apiece.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    They are for sure eastern bloc...they are not Chinese as they have no rib,and by the finish I am guessing not Russian either as there mags are blued(mostly).So from here if I would have to guess I would say either Romanian or Polish. 10-17 each maybe.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I have a 120 of these mags to sell but I don't know how to tell where they are from. If you guys can help that would be great
    21zolx.jpg

2ngxycp.jpg

2565yty.jpg

fcobig.jpg

Pure junk man, I will be up to take them off your hands and give you some good American made ones.:D

AR15.COM :: Forums :: How to identify 30 round magazines

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Yeah, I'm bringing a couple of those great american made ones to get rid of at the AR build tomorrow. :): These here look Romanian to me. But that don't matter either way if the work .

Are you asking if they are usable as 922r compliance parts, or are you just curious?

Top Bottom