• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TD12

Marksman
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    I have a friend who is in need of a sheeth made for his knife, specifically http://www.knifecraft.com/images/DSC00204.JPG This knife. However, he lives in Italy and cannot get a sheeth made there because of there laws with weapons.

So, what I am looking for is someone who has a knife like this to get a sheeth made with a boot clip attachment. Anyone able to help, it is much appreciated and I will compensate you for your troubles!

Ms. Knife lady, or Mr. Brad... I am sure you know people with a lot of knives and chance you would be able to locate one of these and get a sheath made?

Thanks in advance!

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I have a friend who is in need of a sheeth made for his knife, specifically http://www.knifecraft.com/images/DSC00204.JPG This knife. However, he lives in Italy and cannot get a sheeth made there because of there laws with weapons.

So, what I am looking for is someone who has a knife like this to get a sheeth made with a boot clip attachment. Anyone able to help, it is much appreciated and I will compensate you for your troubles!

Ms. Knife lady, or Mr. Brad... I am sure you know people with a lot of knives and chance you would be able to locate one of these and get a sheath made?

Thanks in advance!

I know that knife, it's a Western boot dagger (model-W77). Problem is, it has not been made since the 80's. Getting a sheath made is no problem. Grunt Solider and Dtrap could make a kydex version and Dakruiser could make a leather version. Do you know what material he is wanting to use for the sheath?

I'll see what I can do about finding that knife to use as a model.

Another thought: I would contact Grunt Soldier/Dtrap or Dakruiser depending on the material that your friend wants to use and see if they could possibly make one with out actually have the knife on hand. I would think that if they had detailed measurements (length and width of the blade) of the knife it could be possible. :dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom