• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I just wanted to post up a reminder for those that wish to participate in the National Open Carry Day/Weekend. As hard as it will be, please try not to turn this into a discussion of OC vs CC.

National Open Carry

mluker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Ok. Pardon me for being ignorant, but when is Nat. OC day? Would love to join in and, hopefully, get to educate more curious people.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Ok. Pardon me for being ignorant, but when is Nat. OC day? Would love to join in and, hopefully, get to educate more curious people.
    There is a link in the original post. Click it and all your questions shall be answered.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    im down, but i think ill be at my uncles out in the country were there is no one for miles.. but i will continue to carry past the weekend holiday. i just hope everyone on here that owns a handgun will join in.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I don't suppose anyone is planning an Open Carry gathering In/Near Indianapolis one of the days? If I'm going to open carry, I'd rather it was in a group.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I don't suppose anyone is planning an Open Carry gathering In/Near Indianapolis one of the days? If I'm going to open carry, I'd rather it was in a group.
    I would be down for something like that, but I won't be able to do so. At least not this year.

Maybe we could organize some sort of Open Carry community service project? Much like the PAFOA members did with their Open Carry trash pick up?

kbrown84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Southside
    I think that would be a great idea! God knows Indy needs a good cleanin! Let me know if anything becomes of this, or if I can help some way!

KB:popcorn2:

Top Bottom