• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    You're right. Having customers learn about employees scarfing up hard-to-get items hurts Walmart more than the sale to employees helped them.

Perceived ethos has a value and people already have many reasons to hate Walmart. This just gives them another. Does anyone think Walmart wouldn't take a hit in public opinion if employees were caught snarfing up whatever is the next must have christmas toy before consumers could fight over them? If I were in that position, absolutely I would have a strict policy against that sort of thing.

Doesn't a lot of Walmarts clothing come from sweat shops in 3rd world countries?

Doesn't seem to effect a lot of people.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    As well you may, but being as that is only your opinion and not the worlds it means little.

Are you really preaching some yahoo answer as gospel. Not to mention written in broken English by some kid. Get away from the tourist spots in Mexico and it goes down hill quick.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Are you really preaching some yahoo answer as gospel. Not to mention written in broken English by some kid. Get away from the tourist spots in Mexico and it goes down hill quick.

Don't question him. He'll start looking into whether or not you have a business license or pay taxes.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Most of Mexico is a fourth-world nation. Most of the third world is the fourth world, in fact. Especially as it relates to civility and decency and peaceability.

Top Bottom