• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was a major pyromaniac when I was a kid. Did you know that if you pour gasoline in your sandbox and light it, you can wait until it starts to burn down a little, then take a shovel full of the flaming sand, throw it into the air and create a Hollywood style fireball? And pouring a quart of gasoline down the chimney of an outdoor bbq pit and dropping a match down said chimney will blow open two cast iron doors and send flames shooting about 10 feet out from the doors and the chimney? Needless to say, I was a latchkey kid. :):

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I was a major pyromaniac when I was a kid. Did you know that if you pour gasoline in your sandbox and light it, you can wait until it starts to burn down a little, then take a shovel full of the flaming sand, throw it into the air and create a Hollywood style fireball? And pouring a quart of gasoline down the chimney of an outdoor bbq pit and dropping a match down said chimney will blow open two cast iron doors and send flames shooting about 10 feet out from the doors and the chimney? Needless to say, I was a latchkey kid. :):
    If you spray a flammable into a horizontal pipe the fireball will roll back and forth until finally shooting out the end.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Or a Lifetime Top Male Vocalist Country Music Award and multiple Grammy Awards. Just sayin'...
    Well. I certainly didn't end up there. Just sayin....

However I did end up with a 3 letter agency.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    So it was YOU who blew up my BBQ in the '70s? That's what my neighbors tell me happened to it.
    IMG_3989.JPG IMG_3990.JPG

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    An entire gallon of gasoline poured onto a pile of leaves will create a mushroom cloud and singe the eyebrows off of your friend that you talked into lighting it. It will also still make you laugh at the memory nearly 50 years later.

Last edited:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    An entire gallon of gasoline poured onto a pile of leaves will create a mushroom cloud and singe the eyebrows off of your friend that you talked into lighting it. It will also still make you laugh at the memory nearly 50 years later.
    When my friend decided to pour gas on the fire and did it by holding the gas can directly above the fire, that camping trip got interesting quick!

Top Bottom