• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

Ok folks here is my rant for today. Most shooters are familiar with mcm stocks.

http://www.facebook.com/McMillanGroupInternational. If you read on their face book page they havedone business with Bank of America for 12 years. Bank of America decided that they no longerwant to do business with mcm due to political reasons. I can not tell you how much this infuriatesme. It should infuriate you aswell. Gun owner/supporter or not. We the people can not allow a company totrample our rights like this. Can youimagine the public outcry if Bank of America decided “we no longer want to dobusiness with gays, whites, blacks, Hispanics, etc. We the people would stand together and makesure they know this is not acceptable in America as we should. We have to put up a united front againstcompanies like this if you want any chance of saving our 2A rights. I’m not sure how this company can even callthemselves Bank of America. In America we cannot discriminate against specific groups because we don’t believe as they doand rightfully so.

Please if at all possible call Bank of America and cancelall cards, accounts etc with them. Whenthey say “why do you wish to do this” make sure you tell them exactly why. Tell them the only reason they are still inbusiness is because companies like mcm coughed up the tax dollars to bail themout a few years ago.

Now to the meat of this rant. If you cancel accounts, cards with bank of America let me know. It will earn you a 10% discount with AAOptics. I don’t need to see records ofthe fact that you canceled a card/account. I’ll take your word for it as one American to another who will not standfor companies trampling our rights.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I dont bank with BoA...and will not. +100to you for being a small business owner who fully supports the 2A.:ingo:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I do not bank at BoA but good to see somebody put their money where their mouth is and stand up for what they believe. Rep has been sent. When I get around to looking for a higher end scope it will be from you.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I just got rid of the last loan I had through Bank of America. I tried to refinance earlier after they bought my mortgage. But finally I sold my house.

I've been Anti-Bank of America for a long time. Good of you to make this offer to people. I hope people really do follow through and take you up on it.

:+1: to you sir!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I've been trying very hard to pay off my credit card thru Bank of America. I even have closed the account so it can't be used anymore.

I don't have much more to go, and I'll finally be rid of them :D

Top Bottom