• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Hi All - Here is a pic of my new 75th anniv edition Browning hi Power Standard with Adjustable sights - $631 NIB off gunbroker:rockwoot::rockwoot:
    4r9j51.jpg

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    THIEF, THIEF, You stole it;)

Indeed I did! You always take a risk buying on line but the sellers' feedback was A+ and the pics looked good and the price was just too good to pass up. I was so jazzed when I won it at that price but I was a still a bit nervous when I went to pick it up. I about wet myself when I opened the box. She is sooooo sexy:D

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Indeed I did! You always take a risk buying on line but the sellers' feedback was A+ and the pics looked good and the price was just too good to pass up. I was so jazzed when I won it at that price but I was a still a bit nervous when I went to pick it up. I about wet myself when I opened the box. She is sooooo sexy:D

I bought my BROWNING HI-POWER from a :ingo: member it was used & had a little bluing loss, & I was happy to pay $500:D

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    I'll give you $632 if you don't shoot it first. Seriously though that is a KILLER price for a real BHP. Big ups to you. That is the epitome of 9mm right there. NEVER let that one go... unless of course you sell it to me :)

Top Bottom