• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've always had a soft spot for the 22 wmr. My Single Six has the magnum cylinder and love shooting it. Wish I had never sold the Bolt action 22 wmr I had, but it went to a good home, a farmer that needed something to keep the foxes and such out of his hen houses. Never thought of an AR in 22 wmr, sounds Great! I'm considering the Kel-Tec PMR 30 in 22 wmr. Picked up a bunch of 22 wmr during the last panic. I bought what others were not buying, including 32 auto!

L C H

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2022
    Bedford
    1 Year Update

I swapped the upper onto another lower with a Rise Armament trigger and it runs better than it did.

It does not like to be dirty. If I swab the barrel and chamber, I get about 25 rounds through it before I start to get light primer strikes. I think the chamber gets gummed up and the rounds start failing to fully seat themselves into place.

Accuracy is good, I’m getting about 1” groups (when I do my part) with both the CCI and Remington rounds I have at 50 yards.

I got this to hunt with, so I’m just going to swab it prior to each hunt and live with it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    As a big 22 WMR fan, I've been lucky with the auto-loaders. At least five brands that I can think of right now. It does help to keep them relatively clean.

Magnum Research, like your 10/22 Mag.

CZ 512

H&R 700

Marlin 922M

Keltech PMR-30

I can't say they've all ran perfect, but good enough for me to keep them because the fun factor is off the charts!

Now you need a Brno 611

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I must live under a rock because I had no idea that they had .22WMR uppers. Excuse me while I go buy another upper. I always favored .22WMR since that was what my first gun was chambered in.

Top Bottom