• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    As you can imagine, this has been a hot topic in our course discussions in Economics, Accounting, and Finance. Without exception, the instructors of this course have all said that while the bailout is not ideal, it was one of the few things that could have prevented a much worse crisis that would have resulted from doing nothing.

While I mean no disrespect to you, your school, or its professors, I do want to point out that college towns are rarely strongholds for conservatives. Many of the posters here are conservative and may disagree with the prof's.

I went to a liberal arts school. I had professors who devoted class time to discussing the risk that guns posed to society. Much time was spent discussing the need for democrats in office. I think we can all agree that both of these "facts", produced by "professors", are "********"

Regards,
    Josh

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    While I mean no disrespect to you, your school, or its professors, I do want to point out that college towns are rarely strongholds for conservatives. Many of the posters here are conservative and may disagree with the prof's.

I went to a liberal arts school. I had professors who devoted class time to discussing the risk that guns posed to society. Much time was spent discussing the need for democrats in office. I think we can all agree that both of these "facts", produced by "professors", are "********"

Regards,
    Josh

Josh-
    No disrespect taken. :cool:

I do believe that based on the economic and financial fundamentals that I've learned, that circumstances would have been much more dire if nothing was done at all.

Top Bottom