• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Changing gears and having a lil fun (you guys are waaaay too serious sometimes)

Leader: Dutch (Predator) "Get too da Chopppaaaaa!"

predator-arnold.jpg

Intelligence: John Patrick Mason (The Rock) "I'm Sure this will make a great bedtime story to tell your kid"

John+Patrick+Mason+Large.JPG

Spec Ops: Bryan Mills (Taken) "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."

taken-liam-neeson.jpg

Spec Ops 2: John Creasy (Man on Fire) "Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

man_on_fire.jpg

Demolition: Cody (Tropical Thunder) " I'm tryin' to put Tiger Balm on this jungle's nuts"

danny-mcbride-signed-tropic-thunder-cody-8x10-wcoa1_686fb33bf11440e0d26a3e9395ea9d6e.jpg

Sniper: Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter) "There's going to be more shooting, more people are going to die. I didn't start it, but I mean to see it through."

shooter9.jpg

Chopper Pilot: TC (Magnum PI) "It's also possible that I might hook up with Diana Ross, but I ain't counting on it"

theodore_tc_calvin.jpg

Interrogation: Dexter Morgan (Dexter) "Tonight's the night. It's going to happen again and again. Has to happen. Nice night"

dexter-4.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Where is Chuck Norris?!

chuck_norris_2.jpg

Maybe he's the second team all together to rescue the first one in case they fail.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Too funny!!! But God bless the service men and women that that keep this country safe day in and day out!! and of course the Seal teams around the world in harms way!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    And this thread is funny...but where in the heck is John Rambo? I damn well he was in that compound rippin someones throat out!

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Where is Chuck Norris?!

chuck_norris_2.jpg

Maybe he's the second team all together to rescue the first one in case they fail.

He was behind the scenes. Remember the chopper that went down because of mechanical failure that they had to destroy? Chuck took care of it with his bare hands.

Top Bottom