• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    I'd been carrying as long as we'd been seeing each other and taken her to shoot once or twice. And out of the blue a few weeks ago she said she wanted one! So, I immedatly told her I'd get her one.

We went to the 1500 (like we wern't going, anyway). I figured that'd be the best way to do it. Just let her wander around until she saw something she liked. I hinted at a PPK but she didn't seem interested. She happened apon a SCCY 9mm two tone and said it was what she wanted. Made sure she could operate it, and we were done. NIB $250! Can't beat that. Not sure of the Quality, yet. We'll find out soon, though.

Just waiting on her LTCH... tick.. tick.. tick...

Now, I'll finally have some back-up out there.

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    I have seen more women carrying firearms now than in the past. I know a few that carry a ladysmith and have holsters built into there purses. I did see a woman that was carrying a M&P open. She had the pink grips on the gun.

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I have only seen one skky 9mm and it had a heavy trigger pull. Hopefully yours works out well for you. If the trigger pull is decent let me know cause you cant beat the price.

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    I have only seen one skky 9mm and it had a heavy trigger pull. Hopefully yours works out well for you. If the trigger pull is decent let me know cause you cant beat the price.

It's Double Action Only so, the trigger pull is a bit excessive. (though perfectly managable) Not like it's a compitition piece, or anything. It's only for her defence. (My) only problem with it is, it's too small for my hand. The knuckel of my middle finger is pressed against the trigger guard.

Top Bottom