• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    My daughter just sent me a text (we will have a talk about texting in school)
    that said she got an A on her paper on the 2nd Amendment. It's an eighth grade paper and she apparently had to give both sides, for and against the 2A. This should be an interesting read when she brings it home. I think she cheated though, I think she just recorded and wrote down what she heard her mother and father "talking" about over the years. (momma don't really care for guns) LOL

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    Congrats to her. I am preparing a speech to give to my class on the assault weapons ban. I am supposted to give both sides of the topic, but I will not give pros to having a ban and I won't give cons about not having one. I don't really care if they take points off my grade.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Congrats to her. I am preparing a speech to give to my class on the assault weapons ban. I am supposted to give both sides of the topic, but I will not give pros to having a ban and I won't give cons about not having one. I don't really care if they take points off my grade.

Alright you forced me rep sent. :+1:

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    Alright you forced me rep sent. :+1:

Thanks for the rep. I already had to do a research paper for for my english class. I did it on gun control and how it didn't work in other countries. I gave all facts about the topic(they all came from pro-gun sources) and I got a 91% on it. I think that my teacher is kinda pro-2A because he didn't mark points off for not giving reasons why gun control works.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    It's good she's taking interest. Gotta remember though. The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere. There's no point in taking a stance against it.. it's part of our constitution right?

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Actually not sure how she got an A??? :scratch: It is not that I just didn't agree with the paper or anything but it just wasn't that great. Both sides had misinformation and I am not really sure why she wasn't marked down for that but besides that it had grammatical errors all through it. Must be hard to find good teachers??? :dunno: And it leaned to the momma side :eek:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My daughter just sent me a text (we will have a talk about texting in school)
    that said she got an A on her paper on the 2nd Amendment. It's an eighth grade paper and she apparently had to give both sides, for and against the 2A.

Someone call that school principal right now! You can't talk about guns in school! That is against school policy. This child needs to be suspended for at least 1 week for this behavior. Think of the safety of the other kids! They could have been hurt by hearing/reading about guns.

What is wrong with you people! :n00b::laugh:

Congrads proud daddy!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Thanks for the rep. I already had to do a research paper for for my english class. I did it on gun control and how it didn't work in other countries. I gave all facts about the topic(they all came from pro-gun sources) and I got a 91% on it. I think that my teacher is kinda pro-2A because he didn't mark points off for not giving reasons why gun control works.

Gun control does work

260px-Auschwitz-birkenau-main_track.jpg

Top Bottom