• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Picked up this used Ruger LCP II at Gander Outdoors in Ft. Wayne earlier this month for $129.99 - the deal for me was too good to pass up and the least money I ever spent on a handgun. Back in the late 1980s I bought a Ruger MKII and I think it was around $169 at the time new. Range results at 7 yards with 13 rounds of Aguila 95.

A LCP II at 7 yds.jpg
    I tried at first shooting it without the mag extension and that simply would not work as the gun shifted in my hands too much. Anyone else shoot a LCP/LCP II?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I had an LCP and hated it. I currently have an LCP II and like it with the pinky extensions. Better trigger, better sights and the slight extra width at the back of the grip makes it more comfortable to shoot.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Come in dodgg, I am sure you have some stories about your succession of range hardware, which is your lowest price deal favorite?

EGParatrooper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    I picked up a Browning Buckmark in '89 or '90 for I believe $189. I put 2,000 rounds thru it on my backyard range the first weekend I had it. .22lr was $9 a brick back then? That was more fun then should have been legal!

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Back in the 70s I picked up a NIB Sterling .22 for $69 plus tax. Never had an issue with it! I ended up gifting it to my father. Many years later I found it in the notorious sock drawer. Took it to the range without cleaning and it wouldn't fire one round because it was so dry and lint had built up. Gave it a good cleaning and it was back to perfect.

Top Bottom