• repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Here are some pics of my AK/WASR

AKS001.jpg

in this picture you can see that I have added the select lever that holds the bolt open and the tab it makes it a lot easier to take the safety off. I also added the mag release extension.... LOVE IT!

AKS003.jpg

Here you can see the UTG quad rail system, I highly recoment it and what can you say about the aim point sight, they are great!

AKS005.jpg

I have also added the blackjack buffer and I ordered a G2 trigger but when I took the one that came in it out it has the same numbers on it so I assume that century is using them.

Last edited:

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    This makes me much more happy with the classic look. Nothing wrong with your rifle it just doesnt suit me.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    are the iron sights usable? or can you cowitness?

nifty looking gun....but i too am a purist! or at least was, before they fell out of my boat.

I'm going to replace the aftermarket reciever cover with the original so that I could pull the aim point sight off and use the iron sights if I needed to.

I never liked the AKs before I saw the aftermarket upgrades(or downgrades), but then again the first gun I ever had was a GLOCK 19 and I carry a GLOCK 30SF

Top Bottom