• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Returning from a quick visit to my lawyer today ;) , I pulled up to my driveway and noticed the lawn service guys who do my neighbor lady's yard.

I quickly noticed one of the dudes was OCing a .45.

(A few years ago, he was OCing a Glock while cutting the neighbor's grass, and I chatted with him for a bit. He said he had problems in the rougher neighborhoods with thugs stealing weed trimmers, gasoline cans, and other tools of his trade off his open trailer while he would be out mowing.)

Anyhoo...With all the crap that's been happening to me the last week, I thought I'd have a little fun.

As I entered my driveway with my window down I said to him, "Oh no! A man with a gun!" ....all the while with a feces eating grin on my face.

Then I said, "Relax, fellahs. I'm just funnin' you. I carry too, and I had some excitement right here just a few days ago. Carry on with your bad selves!"

They laughed.

I'm fun to be around.

Sometimes...

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Returning from a quick visit to my lawyer today ;) , I pulled up to my driveway and noticed the lawn service guys who do my neighbor lady's yard.

I quickly noticed one of the dudes was OCing a .45.

(A few years ago, he was OCing a Glock while cutting the neighbor's grass, and I chatted with him for a bit. He said he had problems in the rougher neighborhoods with thugs stealing weed trimmers, gasoline cans, and other tools of his trade off his open trailer while he would be out mowing.)

Anyhoo...With all the crap that's been happening to me the last week, I thought I'd have a little fun.

As I entered my driveway with my window down I said to him, "Oh no! A man with a gun!" ....all the while with a feces eating grin on my face.

Then I said, "Relax, fellahs. I'm just funnin' you. I carry too, and I had some excitement right here just a few days ago. Carry on with your bad selves!"

They laughed.

I'm fun to be around.

Sometimes...

Oh nooeesss, two men with guns in Beech Grove! :scared:

Wait, make that 3, I live there too... :D

I have said it before, I think we need a BG meetup. There are quite a few of us "Grovers" on here....

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Oh nooeesss, two men with guns in Beech Grove! :scared:

Wait, make that 3, I live there too... :D

I have said it before, I think we need a BG meetup. There are quite a few of us "Grovers" on here....

Are there any good places for breakfast in the Grove?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Are there any good places for breakfast in the Grove?

Main Street Diner, just a couple blocks down from BGFirearms. Good breakfast, and really good hand breaded tenderloins for lunch.

I have met another "Grover", Protest, there a couple times, and they are gun friendly. (at least they were to us)

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I don't know about breakfast but have you guys ever tried the New Bethal Ordinary? Man they've got some GOOD pizza!!!
    (It's close to beachgrove in downtown wannamaker)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Sheesh, we are already moving it out of the Grove :D

I wanted to see if there is interest in a BG meetup at Main Street Diner. We can do Wanamaker next time, lol.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Oh, there are more than 4 of us :D

How ya been man?

Been fine, relatively speaking. I've been working so much that I haven't had a chance to go to the range in about 3 months!! I even have a rifle I haven't had a chance to shoot.

How's things on your side of the complex?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

I wanted to see if there is interest in a BG meetup at Main Street Diner. We can do Wanamaker next time, lol.

Count me in, unless I'm working.

Leave it to us to have a Beech Grove meetup in Wanamaker.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Been fine, relatively speaking. I've been working so much that I haven't had a chance to go to the range in about 3 months!! I even have a rifle I haven't had a chance to shoot.

How's things on your side of the complex?

Hanging in there. Did the MDFI Handgun class a couple weekends ago, went to the range Friday to try and ferret out some issues with the Bersa.

Family drama, lack of funds, same ol same ol :D

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east

Sorry for buttn in, I don't live in the grove I just work there.:)

I just thought of that little slice of pizza heaven, that's close (to me) to Beach grove.

Carry on ...:):

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Sorry for buttn in, I don't live in the grove I just work there.:)

I just thought of that little slice of pizza heaven, that's close (to me) to Beach grove.

Carry on ...:):

Well I dont think we would limit it to people that just live in Beech Grove :D

Probably more of a south side meet up, IN Beech Grove, as to not exclude anyone.

Slight threadjack:

Beech Grove Meetup Feeler Thread

Last edited:
    Top Bottom