• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Muslim Company Forcing Christian Employees to Wear Headscarfs - The Daily Currant

According to local reports, Khilāf Krafts began requiring its eight female employees to wear hijabs last week, following the U.S. Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, which gave religious rights to family-owned businesses.
    Although five women working for the company are Muslims, the remaining three are practicing Christians. The company has threatened to fire any Christian woman who does not comply.
    “My boss came in last Tuesday with a Koran in his hand and told us we were dressed like harlots,” says Karen Anderson, 28, a five year veteran of the company. “He gave us each a hijab and said if we didn’t wear it we’d be unemployed.

Similar things are happening with businesses owned by various religions. My cousin who waits table at a Rastafari-owned place has to smoke at least two joints every shift. He's down for a good time, but he says two per shift is just too much. Plus, he gets the runs.

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I hear the Sikhs are making their workers carry knives, and the Buddhists are making their employees eat vegetarian and have compassion for all living things. What is the world coming to?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    18705423.jpg

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    How can a man focus on his work the way women dress, skimpy little outfits jeans up their crack, camel toes, breast hanging out,men can't be effective or focused around women that dress provocative, how many accidents and deaths have they caused at work and on the road while driving.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    How can a man focus on his work the way women dress, skimpy little outfits jeans up their crack, camel toes, breast hanging out,men can't be effective or focused around women that dress provocative, how many accidents and deaths have they caused at work and on the road while driving.

Fixed it

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I will volunteer to be in the test group.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ok, ok. Look, this needs to be rigorously tested scientifically. INGO men, I say we all sit down and do some math problems for 4 hours and then assemble some widgets for 4 hours. We will see how much we accomplish. Then we'll do the same thing while surrounded by scantily clad attractive ladies and see how it affects our work product. I'm guessing I'll need at least 30 years of data and several government/corporate grants to really understand the phenomena here. It's for science.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ok, ok. Look, this needs to be rigorously tested scientifically. INGO men, I say we all sit down and do some math problems for 4 hours and then assemble some widgets for 4 hours. We will see how much we accomplish. Then we'll do the same thing while surrounded by scantily clad attractive ladies and see how it affects our work product. I'm guessing I'll need at least 30 years of data and several government/corporate grants to really understand the phenomena here. It's for science.

I'm in!

Top Bottom