• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I saw the tail end of this, a couple of ISP units were in the stracks parking lot on ridge so I knew something was going on, too many squads flying around. Whats not good is that I am close to the area.

Sad part is back in Nov that block is where they (Munster) caught the two guys who murdered the older black couple in chicago.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I forgot to mention you guys know more about what goes on in Munster than the newspapers, I was also unaware of Munsters' policy to withhold news like that.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I saw the tail end of this, a couple of ISP units were in the stracks parking lot on ridge so I knew something was going on, too many squads flying around. Whats not good is that I am close to the area.

Sad part is back in Nov that block is where they (Munster) caught the two guys who murdered the older black couple in chicago.

This just goes to show us all and reminds us that NOWHERE is safe and you need to be aware of your surroundings all the time. Be safe out there my region rat gun nuts. :laugh:

MrSmithWesson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    Munster

That was me that called in on those two guys and it just happend to be them I seen them outside and they started to walk over to my girlfriend and they apparently were going to take her car because she was unloading pop out the trunk and I tailled them down the block and called the police and there was a small footchase and the munster police gave them a ride home to hammond after they ran from them no arrests were made. Later that evening the hammond police picked them up and put 1 and 1 together and arrested them but Munster took credit for that. Little did i know i had just captured two murders. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom