• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    The Muncie gun show is sold out for vendor tables so it should be a good one. My brother and I were vendors at the last one in December and were pleasantly surprised at how busy it was for a Muncie show. Excited to see everyone there this time around!

The following info was copied and pasted from promoter’s website:

Event Time: Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 9am-3pm
    $6 Admission - Kids 12 & under are free
    Buy! Sell! or Trade! Free Parking

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I always look forward to the local Muncie show for a day out and to look for exotic hard to find ammo and mags. Thanks for posting the date and times.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just got back from the show and my mind is blown! Some of the vendors must be taking illegal drugs because some of the prices they put on used guns are absolutely ridiculous! Examples include $400 for a used plain Jane Ruger 10/22 in fair condition? How about $600 for a Sears/Marlin O/U shotgun in “fair” condition at best? Or better yet $160 for a brick of LRP? I won’t even mention the absurdly sky high prices for any used S&W revolver. I’ve seen better deals for them on Gunbroker of all places. (I can’t resist saying I saw $1500+ for a 586 at the show. Ouch!) These vendors gotta come back to reality. And yes, I know, “Well if you don’t like the prices then don’t buy it.” Notwithstanding that old quote, I’ll repeat the prices I saw are beyond ridiculous! My :twocents:

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Just got back from the show and my mind is blown! Some of the vendors must be taking illegal drugs because some of the prices they put on used guns are absolutely ridiculous! Examples include $400 for a used plain Jane Ruger 10/22 in fair condition? How about $600 for a Sears/Marlin O/U shotgun in “fair” condition at best? Or better yet $160 for a brick of LRP? I won’t even mention the absurdly sky high prices for any used S&W revolver. I’ve seen better deals for them on Gunbroker of all places. (I can’t resist saying I saw $1500+ for a 586 at the show. Ouch!) These vendors gotta come back to reality. And yes, I know, “Well if you don’t like the prices then don’t buy it.” Notwithstanding that old quote, I’ll repeat the prices I saw are beyond ridiculous! My :twocents:
    Didn't make it today due to unexpected family commitments...going tomorrow.
    I'm not in the market for firearms. Need some components and a magazine holder.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Dang, we were there also, I brought home a new 8 pounder of H380 and a Dillon primer flipper. Powder was lol $180.00 and 5 bucks for the flipper.
    The only pistol we looked at was a post 1978, 7 1/2" Smith 41, he wouldn't budge of 1,300 bucks.
    20240127_133501.jpg

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I went yesterday. Picked up some percussion caps, 22 ammo, a pound of H335 and a Mora knife. Primers and powder have really gone up in price.

I saw some Serbian large rifle primers for around a hundred dollars. Went home and checked some I bought a few years ago and they are marked 26 dollars.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I went yesterday. Picked up some percussion caps, 22 ammo, a pound of H335 and a Mora knife. Primers and powder have really gone up in price.

I saw some Serbian large rifle primers for around a hundred dollars. Went home and checked some I bought a few years ago and they are marked 26 dollars.
    Prices on powder and primers just keep getting worse. The most recent increase (January 1st) was much worse that I expected. Most powders went up around $10 to $15 per pound, with some going up much more than that. Blackhorn 209 went up $40 per pound! It is now $94.40 per 8 ounce bottle ($188.80 per pound).
    We had many customers that stocked up last year. I fully expected sales to slow down and availability to improve in January when the new prices took effect. I was wrong. Sales have remained steady and availability is actually getting a little worse on some products.
    With everything going on right now, 2024 will be an interesting year.

Top Bottom