• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ok im going to muncie on sunday and would like to know if there are any good gun shops in muncie that i should cheak out. since i live in the middle of nowhere i rarly get the chance to stop at a shop and look around.

if there are any that could be open sunday id love to know. espically if they have any reloading suplies

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I like ludco in parker city just to the east of muncie. I doubt he is open on sundays though.
    He seems like a rough guy to work with (grumpy), but he has damn near everything.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i went in there a few months ago and ask if he had any old browning a5 shotguns. he said "no i rarly get them" so i went literally digging through his guns and found a light 12

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    On west McGalliard at Bethel, there's a McDonalds on the corner. Turn North, and follow that little road Past the first intersection to the large parking lot on the left. Dunham's Sporting Goods. No handguns, but several long guns. Also the Wally World on the other side of McGalliard. No honest to goodness gun shops in Muncie anymore. Five Points on the southeast side has several handguns and long guns, but I do not know about their Sunday hours. Owner seems like a decent guy.
    Andy

Top Bottom