• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redsuperduty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    New Paris - Northern
    Well the mud bog season is over now, here is a video with some stills and a bunch of video from this year. Its 13 min long, so grab a cold beer, sit back and enjoy (If you like trucks).
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZkyMhrlww[/ame]

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I watched more of that video than I care to admit and I still don't understand the point or object of mud running.

Is it just a stretch of mud and the fastest time wins? If so, how is that fair to the person that goes last when the track is all wallered out?

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    wow, a beast for sure. looks like north webster is trojan raceway? I didn't know they had mudbogs there. awesome truck.

redsuperduty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    New Paris - Northern
    I watched more of that video than I care to admit and I still don't understand the point or object of mud running.

Is it just a stretch of mud and the fastest time wins? If so, how is that fair to the person that goes last when the track is all wallered out?

I watched more of your avatar than I care to admit, but anyways.....
    First of all, you get two chances and it runs reverse order the second time around. That evens things out if the pit gets worse, but you normally can't ''wallow out'' these purpose built mud pits.
    Most of the bogs start out over 4 feet deep, it doesn't look like it in the video because my truck skims on top of the mud most of the time. The biggest challenge is getting through, it's a timed race if trucks are getting through the pit.

rdbs505- Yes, that is trojan. They do mud bogs the second weekend of the month may thru september. Usually they have a really good turn out, come on out next year!

Top Bottom