• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Why don't they just outlaw murder....problem solved.

Didn't GB just pass a law that knives had to stay in the kitchen, no other place in the house or it was a felony....too many people getting stabbed....ya, that will solve it.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    "The victim is believed to be a resident of the Churchill Gardens Estate which is plagued with gang crime and street violence."

Someone was killed in a gang infested area? Say it ain't so. I bet the rest of the country is just as dangerous.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They disarm the Public and are shocked when street gangs run amok.

Idiots!!!

I've heard that story somewhere before........ let me think.............

Oh yeah...........

Cutout_Shape_Sears_Tower_Chicago_Postcard_CH572_F.png

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    "The victim is believed to be a resident of the Churchill Gardens Estate which is plagued with gang crime and street violence."

Someone was killed in a gang infested area? Say it ain't so. I bet the rest of the country is just as dangerous.

Lol yeah, tell that to the victim's family. People living in gang infested areas have no right to life, ya' dringus. Is that correct?

Genghis Khan is only a self defensive tool ban away. I guess the Feudal age was such a blast that England has decided to give it another go. I know I can't wait to get hacked to pieces when our President tackles that gun violence problem, once and for all.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Lol yeah, tell that to the victim's family. People living in gang infested areas have no right to life, ya' dringus. Is that correct?

Did anyone say people in certain areas have no right to life? NO. Here, you can have your straw man back, dringus. You clearly need it more than I do. :n00b:

Is it fair to assume that gang infested areas are more dangerous and have a higher probability of violence and death? YES

Is it then fair to assume that the entire country is dangerous based on one incident? NO

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Did anyone say people in certain areas have no right to life? NO. Here, you can have your straw man back, dringus. You clearly need it more than I do. :n00b:

Is it fair to assume that gang infested areas are more dangerous and have a higher probability of violence and death? YES

Is it then fair to assume that the entire country is dangerous based on one incident? NO

What straw man? I was asking you a question. I would venture to say that if the laws put in place by the government of any nation make it nearly impossible for honest people to effectively defend themselves then , yes, it is not only fair, but rational, to assume the entire country is a dangerous place. The entire world is a dangerous place. Some rational governments understand this and their people can prepare for certain dangers, such as owning insurance, fire extinguishers, or modern self defensive tools.

What are you defending here?

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    England at one time was the beacon of Western Civilization. Now, no more exceptional than France.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The UK has about 1/4 of the murders per capita compared to the US. They have strict gun control.

Mexico has about 6 times the murders per capita compared to the US. They have strict gun control.

Obviously gun control is making things safer in the UK but making things more dangerous in Mexico. Or, more logically, gun control has little noticeable affect on violent crime, and other cultural and judicial measures are much more effective. You know, like not allowing drug and gang violence to run rampant. Probably the reason Qataris can own fully automatic weapons, yet their murder rate is about 1/20th of ours and seldom involves native Qataris. They behead drug dealers and don't have street gangs.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The UK has about 1/4 of the murders per capita compared to the US. They have strict gun control.

Mexico has about 6 times the murders per capita compared to the US. They have strict gun control.

Obviously gun control is making things safer in the UK but making things more dangerous in Mexico. Or, more logically, gun control has little noticeable affect on violent crime, and other cultural and judicial measures are much more effective. You know, like not allowing drug and gang violence to run rampant. Probably the reason Qataris can own fully automatic weapons, yet their murder rate is about 1/20th of ours and seldom involves native Qataris. They behead drug dealers and don't have street gangs.
    The UKs crime rate though is four times ours. I agree it isn't gun laws; it is the gangs. Guns don't kill people, but stupid doll bludger street gang members do.

Top Bottom