Please reply by conversation.

phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    SOLD

I recently converted to the dark side that is ATI. All I've left is this MSI 8600 GTS (PCI-E x16). This card can run almost all games in 1280 x 1024 with medium-low settings, and it handles all Source based games with ease. This will also run Unigraphics NX, Solidworks and Catia with this very easily. Also, this is DX10 compatible for Vista users.

This particular model is passively cooled. So, while it's more reliable than a fan equipped card, but it's important to have better case cooling. I used this in a Thermaltake Tsunami case and managed to see a maximum of about 63° C under load and overclocked around 8% total. Please note that this requires a 6-pin Molex connector for power, and a 400W power supply is recommended.

The card comes with all the original goodies and would be great for somebody interested in building a cheap gaming desktop. I'd really like to sell this here before resorting to tossing it on eBay. $25.00 takes it. I'm located in Lafayette and I'm willing to drive within 30 minutes for a transaction.

More info:
    Newegg.com - MSI NX8600GTS-T2D256EZ HD GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom