• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    After no one else figured out somewhere for the next training meeting, I volunteered some property of ours. Its a small woods, pond, creek, and I'm building a 50 yard range and fire pit, hopefully a smal shelter.

So far the ideas of what we will be doing for this meeting has been communications, first aid/cpr training?, and some other preparedness skills.

My question is, what dates are good for anyone that can attend? This is located in the country near Summitville, and north west of Elwood. Details will be given by PM later.

I'm busy all of May, and prob the first weekend or so of June at least. I'd say Saturdays are prob best for most people.

Poll is for :
    June 11
    June 18
    June 25
    July 2
    or other.

If other please list date preferred.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I already have plans the 11th (kinda sorta counts as training :D) but I'd need to know ahead of time when and if it was worth the drive

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Here's a bump for anyone that hasn't seen it. If anyone else can find somewhere more central thats fine. No one else was stepping up so I thought I would this time.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Looks like so far the 18th is winning.

Is this a day where the people that were supposed to teach stuff are going to be able to make it? Or should we wait and figure something else out?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok I'm in contact with Grizhicks and he can make the 18th later in the afternoon. I need to get ahold of Bendrx too, yet though.

Is the 18th still good for people? Or would something later be better? Speak up and be heard please.

Btw sorry I haven't kept up with this better. I've spent alot of time in the fields and haven't had a lot of time on here.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok, since I wasn't able to keep up with this sooner. I'm gonna start another thread for a later date and see what we can do to find a better day. Especially since its now so close to the 18th and kinda last minute.

Top Bottom