• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    Yesterday my local sheriff was on the am radio and confirmed that we have a presence of the "Mara Salvatrucha" gang (MS-13) in our area. I've not seen them or signs of it yet around here, just curious if anyone else around the state has knowledge of this...???

Scott

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I haven't heard of them specifically being here, but it would not surprise me, especially in the spanish-speaking section of town (SOuth Bend). I do know that there are gangs related to the Gangster Disciples (have seen their graffiti tags) and other tags I don't recognize here (I have seen MOB written in quite a few places. I don't know who they are). Have not seen any recognizable MS-13 tags, but I don't spend much time in that part of town.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I think there was some MS13 graffiti here in Goshen but the mayor of course says there are no gangs so I don't really know. We have had those 2 supposedly Mexican gang related killings in the last few years and several arsons.

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    ok So why are they not respectful enough to stay out of Indiana?
    I am ready to give my bullets back. Practice on MS13 might be beneficial.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I've seen some SUR-13 tags here in Indy, but not MS-13. For anyone to think MS-13 doesn't exist in Indy.. they are simply fooling themselves.

It should be open season on gang bangers.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    It's a sad thing however: Most if not all immigrants come to the US to work, make money. These MS13 sleaze just want to spread chaos and hurt everything and everyone they encounter. Even if you join their gang, they corrode your place in society.

Not a chest thumping in this case: Shoot on sight.

Lobo2087

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Arizona
    tagging

dave not sure if your asking who that is or if you know already but just in case your asking that one would be from gangster disciples. They will normally include a 5 point star and or a pitchfork in their tagging. Folk is what they call themselves. Unknown who drew the line through it since it doesnt appear to be claimed it could just be a "simple" tagger who drew the line through it and not an actual rival

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    dave not sure if your asking who that is or if you know already but just in case your asking that one would be from gangster disciples. They will normally include a 5 point star and or a pitchfork in their tagging. Folk is what they call themselves. Unknown who drew the line through it since it doesnt appear to be claimed it could just be a "simple" tagger who drew the line through it and not an actual rival

I had an idea that it was "GD", but was unsure about the "circle/slash". The tag looks like wanna be's anyway.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've seen a few around Indianapolis areas.
    Executive order should be to terminate on site. Most are illegals anyway.

West Washington from Holt, to white river, is Mexican Mafia territory. MS-13 was causing havoc there years ago. Last I heard they were on the SE and E sides of Indy.

I've seen some SUR-13 tags here in Indy, but not MS-13. For anyone to think MS-13 doesn't exist in Indy.. they are simply fooling themselves.

It should be open season on gang bangers.

Yes, open season. But only on the ones causing problems. Not all gangs cause problems. Trust me. EFMC or Eastside Fuzztown Mafia Crips, a break away from the EMC, never caused any problems here in Indy.

One day it was just the tag, the next it was with a line through it. Fight coming up?

I had an idea that it was "GD", but was unsure about the "circle/slash". The tag looks like wanna be's anyway.

Yes, another version of the GD/Folk/Blue. One of the two largest gangs in the USA. Only the Bloods/Vice Lord/Red is big enough to be considered a rival. The Crips which claim red and blue, depending on the faction, align with either GD or Blood depending on the color they rep.

If you see gang graphitti being tagged out like that, it's a turf war. Best to be and stay alert at all times if that's in your neighborhood. Slow moving, dark tinted windowed cars should not be bothered!

Let me tell you now, you have MUCH more to worry about if you have Blood/VL in your area. They are the more violent of the two and very aggressive. They even kill their own kind more than any other gang. GD's are more about making money and partying than anything else but still not one to mess with.

I will say this. If nothing else, gangs can be a GREAT asset if and when the US ever gets invaded. They are an organized army in and of itself and can rival the local National Guard units. Chicago might be a sheethole, but God save anyone who trys to invade that city. According to some people I used to know, it's THEIR city, and NO ONE will ever take that away. LOL

I will agree there are far more dangerous cities, but I'm just passing on the knowledge of what I learned from a misspent youth. And the only big city I've ever hung out in was Chicago and it wasn't fun time either. I won't ever go back unless I have no choice for my family or work. Other than that, you couldn't drag me back to that city! :n00b:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Buddy of mine who works for one of the FED agencies said we've had MS-13 here for awhile now.

These guys are the #1 worst group on the FBI's list.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    If you are near Ft. Wayne and want to check this out, drive up IN27 from the southside of town. Several tags along the way and just noticed a rash of new MS13 tags just the other night.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom