• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    My brother loves watching the baggers run. Thats a shame your tickets couldn't be found.
    Hayden? Is he in the middle of the engine building bs going on?

Speaking of Harleys, I put an offer on a 53 Pan that needs loads of love. I'll post a few pics later when I'm inside.
    Hayden Gillim just rides the balls of the bagger.

2023 King of the Baggers champion. Hayden Gillim
    1710435367566.png

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Nice!!!!
    Any more pics?

Mind if I ask where you got it and how much?
    I haven't gotten it yet, negotiations are ongoing. Its been sitting for at least 20 years that we know of. Its in Md so all I'm going off is pics my brother took of it.
    This is what I have. Depending on which son ends up with it, with one it will get a megga clean, new rubber and hoses and put back on the road as a 70's chopper/rat and if the other one gets it, it will go back to darn close to 1953 as he can make it.
    IMG_4044.jpg
    IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I haven't gotten it yet, negotiations are ongoing. Its been sitting for at least 20 years that we know of. Its in Md so all I'm going off is pics my brother took of it.
    This is what I have. Depending on which son ends up with it, with one it will get a megga clean, new rubber and hoses and put back on the road as a 70's chopper/rat and if the other one gets it, it will go back to darn close to 1953 as he can make it.
    View attachment 340023
    View attachment 340024

View attachment 340025
    Hope it finds it's way to your place. Would be a badazz little bobber.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    View attachment 340023
    View attachment 340024

View attachment 340025
    I was born in 1953

napoleon-dynamite-i-want-that.gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    View attachment 340023
    View attachment 340024

View attachment 340025

Very cool!
    Good luck!

Top Bottom