• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Dunno where the gent is on his investment vs value? First thought would be to sell it and buy another here? Maybe put it up for sale and see?

He is thinking about selling it. I told him if he missed riding he could borrow my tri-glide. He has ridden it before on visits. The suspension isn't nearly as smooth as the Spyder so not as easy on his back (2 back surgeries).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He is thinking about selling it. I told him if he missed riding he could borrow my tri-glide. He has ridden it before on visits. The suspension isn't nearly as smooth as the Spyder so not as easy on his back (2 back surgeries).
    That would be my idea of the best option under the circumstances.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When I sold my '91 FXR to a guy in Cali he knew a guy that traveled the country specifically hauling bikes for buyers and sellers. It might be worth looking into and paying for it.
    That was 4-5 years ago. If I can find the info I'll let you know. I seem to remember the first name of Sebi and he also worked on Subaru WRX engines?????

Those services are still available, cross country would probably run $1000-$1500 for a MC.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    When I sold my '91 FXR to a guy in Cali he knew a guy that traveled the country specifically hauling bikes for buyers and sellers. It might be worth looking into and paying for it.
    That was 4-5 years ago. If I can find the info I'll let you know. I seem to remember the first name of Sebi and he also worked on Subaru WRX engines?????
    Great idea. He is making the arrangements to do this. Under $1000 and it will be in an enclosed trailer. They're going to deliver it right to my house.

Reactions: D K

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Couldn’t ride today but I am tomorrow!
    I pushed my idle enriching lever aka choke down about a quarter of the way and a few spins and my bike took right off. Last time I started it was mid November. I always use startron in it when I go for my last ride of the year and it sure helps to get it going easily for me DC51F9C9-7BBC-471D-9A5F-C164EB7A3316.jpeg

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Couldn’t ride today but I am tomorrow!
    I pushed my idle enriching lever aka choke down about a quarter of the way and a few spins and my bike took right off. Last time I started it was mid November. I always use startron in it when I go for my last ride of the year and it sure helps to get it going easily for me View attachment 259343
    The V-Max is one bike I’d really like to ride once!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Top Bottom