• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    had someone send me this link............ no clue but someone was telling me the other day about the work being done with the zombie fungs, not sure if this is related?

Disclaimer: i am not saying this is real or implying it is or isnt, i can not vouch for the link or the source..... blah blah blah

it's just interesting

jake

What is LQP-79? | LQP-79 Virus Infection

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    you always have the links that make me wonder if i shouldnt start spending all my checks on preps..

gimme a couple weeks... PLEASE.. lol

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    you always have the links that make me wonder if i shouldnt start spending all my checks on preps..

gimme a couple weeks... PLEASE.. lol

oh i know! i've got very little in the way of preps and our finances have been just crappy for a long time. i am so not prepared!

none of these things are a big deal by themselves but if you take them all on a whole it does make you wonder!

jake

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i prep most in firearms and ammunition. my survival good themselves would get me a couple months. im trying my hardest to be like the guy in California minus the psycho mentality.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i prep most in firearms and ammunition. my survival good themselves would get me a couple months. im trying my hardest to be like the guy in California minus the psycho mentality.

i think you can only get so far and then you have to be a little psycho to go further. theres a fine line between living and surviving. if your not living because your worried about surviving down the road.... why survive?

i got around 1200 rounds is all. but i want and need to do more, ammo food etc. it makes me nervous when i think about it. and its not just me, got four kids and a wife.

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    snopes has determined that this could not be real.

they sight news papers as their source for that determination, which are fed information by police which is in affect the government. and who trusts the government?

not saying this is true or not but discounting it because the police say it's different is fishy to me and here is why.

they immediately said it was bath salts (the drug) on the miami zombie case, but yet even here on INGO in the last 24 hours there was a thread that mentioned toxicology reports take 6 weeks and that seems to be the case often. so which is it, 6 week time frame or they can do it right away?

so can we believe that it isnt true when snopes just went to two news websites and took that information as truth?

again i dont have a horse in this race it's just interesting here's the link

snopes.com: LQP-79 Zombie Virus

jake

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Google is so completely over-run with retarded zombie stories to find anything 'real'. There is certainly nothing on the CDC site (tinfoil if you must).

Just a hunch, but I'm calling BS.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Not that he wants it to happen, he just wants to believe it could happen. I can see potential for a virus to wipe out the higher brain functions and leave someone stumbling around doing stupid crap, but they're not going to be actually dead, just messed up.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Not that he wants it to happen, he just wants to believe it could happen. I can see potential for a virus to wipe out the higher brain functions and leave someone stumbling around doing stupid crap, but they're not going to be actually dead, just messed up.

Don't need a virus for that. Just hand someone a "smart" phone, and Viola!, no higher brain functions.

Top Bottom