• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Should have posted this last weekend, but had a brain fart and forgot.

Myself and Mrs. IBM would like to thank Allen (and his wife) along with the rest of the fine people at Diamond Collision for fixing Mrs. IBM's screw up of her lack of situational awareness when she backed into a pole damaging the right rear bumper and quarter of her beloved 2002 Isuzu Rodeo.

Once again Allen has proved that he has one of, if not the best, shop around for car body/repair needs.

Thanks again Allen, I have a very happy wife that no longer has to drive a rental around now that she has her SUV back.:D

:yesway:'s up to Allen M and Diamond Collision!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Beerman..... any before and after pics?

Have to see if we still have the before pics, wife took those.

She basically clipped the corner of the bumper and flattened the quarter panel from the bumper to right before the fender well.

If she had turned the wheel a tad more and hit two more inches inside and it would have been really ugly.

With the dark green metallic paint job it has they had to repaint all the way up into the rear door to blend it in right. Outstanding job on that. I rank painting this right up there with silver paint. It's hard to match and they did a wonderful job painting it.

Top Bottom