• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Ahh... that would make .57 sense (if sense could be represented and quantified in numerical fashion for this purpose) after reviewing the storyline of Alice's Restaurant.

Kinda. ;)

You can get anything you want at I42's Restaurant...exceptin OC... :rolleyes:

Where's Officer Ovie--I mean Maxey???

(OK, so just a little, bitty, pile-on based on his length of time here.) Does that make you feel better Jeremy/JP???

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Getting back to the o.p.
    The thread title says "Monroe County Sheriff R. Lutz -1"

I think the Monroe County sheriff is James L. Kennedy.

Thanks

Mark

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Says 35 pages here and I'm not reading them all. This guy does NOT need to be a cop. He obviously doesn't know the law, was fishing and harassing you, is power hungry, is a control freak that thinks the law is whatever he says it is and is typical of almost every encounter I have ever had with law enforcement. I wonder if there was a girl in the store that asked him about ppl having guns so he decided to "flex" his badge to make points?

ETA: You're lucky he didn't try to disarm you and "run the numbers" on your gun to make sure it wasn't stolen. That gets messy when you tell them no and that they'd better get a supervisor on the scene immediately. The fact that he didn't leads me to believe he actually DOES know the law and was just trying to intimidate you until he realized you knew it too. I've had them pull this BS before. BAD COP NO DONUT!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Haven't read this entire thread but thought I would offer this. I know Lutz. He is not a bad guy but not the best LEO. He is getting ready to leave the department. What he did was a Terry Stop but it is no excuse for not knowing that OC is legal. Sorry it happened and hope you get some satisfaction.

Monroe County and other counties in Indiana use the county number followed by another set of numericals. For Monroe County a deputy's unit number would be something like 5306 or 53101.
    I used to work with a guy named Lutz, spelled the same way, wonder if they are related... I think he was on Whiteland, or New Whiteland PD...

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    no updates

guys, I've heard nothing from them and honestly don't expect to until I contact them. I decided when I submitted the complaint that I would give them 2 weeks to respond, It's only been 1 so...

Top Bottom