• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If they would raise there kids with a sense of morality and teach whats right from wrong they wouldn't have to demand any actions. Letting them f*** up and blame society is so much easier though. And that gets "them" a lot more attention. Liberals gotta have a cause to get behind. We are back to the getting attention thing....

You may be giving them too much credit. They strike me as a bunch of kept women with too much free time on their hands who have redirected that time into an emotion-driven marathon session of jousting with windmills in the name of a false sense of security.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Don't forget to support Indiana Moms Against Gun Control (IMAGC).

Shirley, you jest? What is this organization you speak of?

Edit: CB, you beat me to it...answered the question before it was asked!? [gasp] What evil sorcery is this... (Only works if you read that last sentence with a British accent)

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Heh, I got the "evil sorcery" line from m'lady this morning when I suggested whoever had gotten out the Windex refill bottle could have put it away rather than leave it on the counter with the lid MIA. I swear we litter trained the boys.

I'd thought of doing a site with pictures of some moms demanding some hot action, but my photoshop fu is still weak. Maybe it would make for some good practice.

Top Bottom