• ...and so much more!
  • schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Day I Morning Session- Combat Pen & Kubotan; Personal Protection Principles
    Day I Afternoon Session- Spontaneous Attack Suppression and Inverted Edge Tactics
    Day II Morning Session- Combative Pistol (fighting with the pistol within 7 yards)
    Day II Afternoon Session- Contact Distance Pistol (fighting with the pistol within arms distance)

There is NO LIVE FIRE in this course. All pistol work will be conducted using supplied Glock 17 Airsoft Pistols. All protective equipment, gas, and BBs will be provided. Students will need a Blue Gun that fits in their holster. Students are encouraged to bring their own airsoft.

Other required gear-
    Eye Protection
    Mouthpiece
    Training Folder
    Towel
    This class is intended to take the student all the way from open hand combatives, to the pistol within one weekend. The class is intense and will include lots of force on force involving drills and scenarios.

Prices and Payment.
    The cost for the two days will be $175 per person. PM me for my address and to discuss methods of payment.
    I need to have a non-refundable deposit of $100 per person when you register, with the remainder being paid before the course begins on May 7th. If it turns out you can't make it after submitting payment you can either sell your spot to someone else (please let me know so I know who to expect) and/or we can re-list the opening in this thread. If a replacement is found you will receive a refund in the priority order of who lets me know first.

Location.
    I am hosting this at my house in downtown Lafayette. I will send you my address if you pm me. If you need lodging I am very close to a Holiday Inn and reasonably close to a few other hotels.

More details to follow.
    Please feel free to PM me or ask questions in this thread if you think there is something I've left out.

Last edited:

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Confirmed Attendees So Far:
    -Schapm
    -Another individual
    -ColdSteel223
    -MattCFII
    -oldnovice
    -MTC
    -anewrnn
    -Legacy1
    Remember, space is limited to 12 attendees!

Last edited:

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Gonna be fun.. I have it listed on my site as a private class. This is a great course for someone that has hand skills, but not pistol skills, or pistol skills with no hand skills, or has both and wants to blend them together. This class is taught in the crawl, walk, run fashion. You will be immersed in principles and fundamentals.- George

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    This looks like a great class :yesway:

...and it's close to me :yesway:

...so, of course, I'm scheduled to work both days that weekend. :noway:

If I can work out a trade at work and there is still space available, I'm there.

Thanks for hosting mercop.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Wow really interested in Day II Morning Session- Combative Pistol (fighting with the pistol within 7 yards)

Hope the department will pay for this. So 9 slots left?

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Not trying to sound rude, but who are you and what qualifies you to put this course on?

Well, I have a 5.11 tuxedo, been reading lots of gun mags, and watching lots of youtube videos. Seriously, if you would like to see my resume, just e-mail me at mercop27@gmail.com. I retired from LE in 2007, and have been making my living teaching personal protection and preparedness skills to the citizenry, military, and law enforcement.- George

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Well, I have a 5.11 tuxedo, been reading lots of gun mags, and watching lots of youtube videos. Seriously, if you would like to see my resume, just e-mail me at mercop27@gmail.com. I retired from LE in 2007, and have been making my living teaching personal protection and preparedness skills to the citizenry, military, and law enforcement.- George

Thanks. I know you have a good reputation as a trainer; I was just unaware that you were putting on the course and not the OP.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sounds like we are up to 4 maybe 5? I made some edits to the original post. PM me if you need my address to send a payment.

Top Bottom